1. No Medical Advice This Site does not provide medical advice. The condition of information on the Site is for consumer educational use only and does not constitute the practice of medicine, nursing or other professional health care service. You should always contact a doctor or qualified health care provider if you have health or medication problems and never depend on the advice given in this Site. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 (if you are in the United States) or go to the nearest emergency room.
2. License Bayou Clinic hereby grants you the right to view and use the Site subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may download and/or print copies of information provided in the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You hereby agree that you will use this right in fair use and agree that you will not use materials from the Site to violate the law.
4. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bayou Clinic Inc., and everyone that has affiliations with the clinic such as : its affiliates, its officers, directors, employees, agents, (the “Indemnitees”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including without limitation, lost wages, revenue or business because of any information or services provided by the Site. Your only remedy for dissatisfaction with the services of the Site will be to stop using the Site.
5. Copyright and Trademarks The materials on the Site are protected by copyright law. Any use of materials that are original from the Site that is not in accordance with this Agreement is strictly prohibited. The mark “Bayou Clinic” is a registered service mark of Bayou Clinic, Inc. Unauthorized use of this mark is strictly prohibited.
6. Choice of Law and Venue This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Alabama exclusive of its choice of law rules. Users of the Site agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Alabama, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. Because the Site is for educational purposes only, you agree that it does not constitute “doing business” in any specific jurisdiction or soliciting business for Bayou or any of its affiliated entities or establishing “minimum contacts” with any jurisdiction outside the Commonwealth of Alabama.